The Fayrefield Retail Division markets and sells premium brands to the supermarkets of Great Britain and Europe, as well as manage and develop retailer own labels across dairy and other categories.
We have a flexible and dynamic approach to managing both our own brands and the brands of the companies we represent. Our business model follows various options
- Selling and marketing our own brands
- Alternative sourcing of supermarket own brands
- Selling and marketing brands for our principals.
- Product development consultation
- Entry strategies for the UK market
- Category development work
- Market research and opportunity evaluation
We have a broadly skilled team of sales, marketing, development and technical professionals to service the needs of a demanding retailer base and the needs of our clients. We supply all of the major supermarket groups, symbol groups and deliver day one for day two orders across the UK.
Unlike many companies, we cover chilled, ambient and frozen categories giving us a unique insight into many markets and allowing us to rapidly expand into key target sectors.